Latex Surgical Gloves
- Durable & Stretchable.
- For single use only, micro-textured surface.
- Powdered/powder-free, latex material.
- Ambidextrous, rolled cuff, easy to put on and take off, highest comfort.
- Anti-aging, waterproof, environmental protection, non-toxic and odorless, soft.
- Not easy to pierce, durable, resisting acid, alkali, oil, dirt, high temperature and special chemical medium.
- Adequate thickness, not affect doctors hand sensitivity.
- Provide a great deal of flexibility and stretchiness, snap-back to their original shape with the case, long periods of time for wearing, for they cause minimal hand fatigue.
- Material: 100% natural latex.
- Type: powdered or powder free
- Size: 6#, 6.5#, 7#, 7.5#, 8#, 8.5#
- Sterilized by Gamma Ray
- Color: Milky white, Beige
- Package: 1Pair/Inner Bag, 50 Pairs/box, 10 boxes/carton.
- Storage: The exam gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30 Degree.
- Applications: widely used in medical, examination, machinery, hygienic protection etc.
- Latex Surgical Gloves Information
Good Quality Powdered/powder-free Latex Surgical Gloves Information
|Specifications||6′, 6.5′, 7′, 7.5′, 8′, 8.5′|
|Length of Length||12”|